WHO WE ARE ???
Key areas of our action:
- Gender Justice
- Child Welfare
- Education & Skill Development
- Human Rights
- Violence free household
- Livelihood promotion
- Income Generation
- Awareness & Sensitization
- Universal Sanitation & Environment Development
We are registered under ‘Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860’ Registration No.DKL. 2111/149 of 1989-90 dated 18thOct, 1989.
Staffers &professionals: Total: 26 Women 20 (77 %) +Men 06 (23 %)
Managerial Positions: Men 03 (27 %) & Women 08 (73 %)
Apart from this remuneration based workforce, there are 150 Community Volunteers supporting our programs in urban slum pockets and villages who render their services without any remuneration or incentives; and all are stakeholders in team work.
Community groups in focus:
The organization is dedicated to women and child welfare with key strategies like understanding the factors that oppress women, child and weaker sections and attempting relentlessly at reversing the scenario.Along with it We focus in the development of Tribal groups like Kandha,juanga,Shabar,Munda etc alongside Dalits,Transgender and backward groups.
Intervention Strategies & Approach:-
- Community rapport building: know your partner in progress
- Identification of problem (PRA & other tools applied) and its analysis
- Encouraging group formation for mutual and community assistance in the rural as well as in urban
- Utilization, control and management of local resources through collective
- Lobby and advocacy with government and other stake holders
- Programmatic interventions are planned for, after meticulous analysis of social, economic and political Context of the area.
- Intervention with participatory approach in order to help communities identify their problems, their Causes, effects, and develop action plans for their solution.
- Program intervention is measurable and innovative to possible
Value We Cherish:-
- Secular & Non-partisan in spirit & action
- Transparency in all
- Commitment to render selfless service to the
- Accountability to the society, community & program supporter/partner.
- Work with team spirit & participatory approach in all
- Keeping the spotlight on Gender Equality & Justice
Your coordination and our action is changing world. Here is an approximate figure.
Sensitization Programs & Meetings organized
Community Groups reached